State of the Website

Tieryo
Immortal

State of the Website

Post by Tieryo » Mon Feb 12, 2007 11:44 am

[s]Still working on the game website. At the moment there are still a few bugs to be fixed, but looking a lot better. :D The information is a bit outdated, but I'm trying to get the structure fixed up before I move on to content.[/s]
Last edited by Nimue on Sat Feb 24, 2007 12:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Site is up at http://sentience.sanctuary-roleplay.org
"The pig go. Go is to the fountain. The pig put foot. Grunt. Foot in what? ketchup. The dove fly. Fly is in sky. The dove drop something. The something on the pig. The pig disgusting. The pig rattle. Rattle with dove. The dove angry. The pig leave. The dove produce. Produce is chicken wing. With wing bark. No Quack."

Syn
-=IMP=-

Re: State of the Website

Post by Syn » Fri Feb 23, 2007 5:06 pm

Good work on getting the site back up!
I'll start writing content ASAP :D

Tieryo
Immortal

Re: State of the Website

Post by Tieryo » Sat Feb 24, 2007 12:06 am

With the site actually up, I think the time has come to give it a bit of an upgrade. Here's what I've got so far.
  1. Rewrite the site to use php, with MySQL to store info (likely the forum db)
  2. Content for the site.
  3. Hidden Admin Stuff
  4. Integration of site and forums, so people can click "Board" and see the board. This might be a good thing, y'know?
  5. Multiple templates for the site/forums, allowing users to pick how they want to see things.
  6. Wiki, maybe.
"The pig go. Go is to the fountain. The pig put foot. Grunt. Foot in what? ketchup. The dove fly. Fly is in sky. The dove drop something. The something on the pig. The pig disgusting. The pig rattle. Rattle with dove. The dove angry. The pig leave. The dove produce. Produce is chicken wing. With wing bark. No Quack."