sith power down

The place for suggestions more than one year old.
Emtae
Player

Re: sith power down

Post by Emtae » Fri May 13, 2005 10:24 am

I still think that the Bite should be a sneak attack. I do like the stone skin idea a lot and it actually MAKES SENSE! It would be a little challenging to bite something with skin made of stone. Only problem with it, dispel/bite would render it pointless. There is no time to react.
I still say sleep bite should be something like black Jack, and can not be used during battle. And the way this stone skin idea looks, there is a way to counter it. I would think a 75% chance of it not being successful through stone skin would be a good idea. That or something a little better than 50%, seeing as it is something that should be considered taking the risk, or use a different method. And not all characters have perm stone skin, so I don't think it is such a bad idea. Then again, that is my opinion.

And I still made a sith/naga suggestion about the wrap up skill, allowing the sith to wrap around its target like web or ensnare. (if someone would leave a comment to see what they thought) This skill would require no casting time, but lag. It would take away the bash, circle, kick skills from both fighters, and if the sith can't flee once it wraps around its target. So it had better be sure it has its pray dead. Also, the skill can't be dispelled, making it an actual good pk skill I thought. Once again, this is my opinion.

Emtae

Nibelung
Immortal

Re: sith power down

Post by Nibelung » Fri May 13, 2005 1:22 pm

This topic is being locked as this will degenerate into useless bitching and bickering about something that is being taken care of. Any new topics that spring up that bitch about this will be locked. I suggest any opinions about them be kept silent until they are needed.