a few more choices

The place for suggestions more than one year old.
Locked

Which should be implemented first?

Poll ended at Mon Apr 19, 2004 5:43 pm

mail
10
59%
auction queue
1
6%
boats
1
6%
wars
5
29%
 
Total votes: 17

User avatar
Syn
-=IMP=-
Posts: 236
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2004 2:00 am
Location: Austin, TX
Contact:

a few more choices

Post by Syn » Fri Apr 09, 2004 5:43 pm

Please vote which one of these you want first with the knowledge they will all be in the game eventually:

1) mail
2) auction queue
3) boats
4) wars

also if you care to list a specific order for all 4 please feel free to reply
Last edited by Syn on Wed Apr 21, 2004 1:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Ardghal
Player
Posts: 283
Joined: Wed Jun 02, 2004 2:00 am
Location: South Carolina

Re: a few more choices

Post by Ardghal » Fri Apr 09, 2004 6:01 pm

1. mail
2. auction queue
3. boats
4. wars

That's the order I'd like to see them implemented in. In order of usefulness basically.
Inconceivable!

User avatar
Arkain
Player
Posts: 85
Joined: Wed Jun 02, 2004 2:00 am
Location: rochester, mn
Contact:

Re: a few more choices

Post by Arkain » Sat Apr 10, 2004 7:22 pm

1. War
2. boats
3. auction
4.mail

User avatar
Ithilidin
Player
Posts: 229
Joined: Fri Mar 05, 2004 3:00 am
Contact:

Re: a few more choices

Post by Ithilidin » Sat Apr 10, 2004 9:35 pm

Mail
Auction
Boat/War (these two make no difference to me)
A line runs separating light from dark.
Another runs separating fantasy from reality.
It is where these two lines cross that I stand.
(/|)
Tá tír na n-óg ar chulan tí-tír álainn trina chéile.

User avatar
Syn
-=IMP=-
Posts: 236
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2004 2:00 am
Location: Austin, TX
Contact:

Re: a few more choices

Post by Syn » Sun Apr 11, 2004 6:52 pm

mail is pretty much 90% finished.. the other 10% is testing
its pretty damn slick if you ask me :>

User avatar
Spunky
Player
Posts: 106
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2004 2:00 am
Location: Presque Isle, ME
Contact:

Re: a few more choices

Post by Spunky » Tue Apr 13, 2004 6:08 am

1) mail
2) boats
3) auction
4) wars
5) oil paintings of ertai in the buff
Advocate of Future Hope, Opposition of Future Fear

User avatar
Ardghal
Player
Posts: 283
Joined: Wed Jun 02, 2004 2:00 am
Location: South Carolina

Re: a few more choices

Post by Ardghal » Tue Apr 13, 2004 7:48 am

You put Ertai porn LAST?? What's wrong with you man?!
Inconceivable!

User avatar
Mythology
Player
Posts: 144
Joined: Mon Jul 05, 2004 2:00 am
Contact:

Re: a few more choices

Post by Mythology » Thu Mar 31, 2005 12:17 pm

since mail is in now...

auction queue, wars, boats.
-Mythology, the Anonymous Anarchist

User avatar
llauf
Player
Posts: 59
Joined: Mon Mar 14, 2005 3:00 am
Location: Michigan
Contact:

Re: a few more choices

Post by llauf » Sun Apr 03, 2005 3:06 pm

1.wars
2.boats
3.auction
4.mail

Angrothy
Player
Posts: 27
Joined: Mon Dec 20, 2004 3:00 am
Location: Northern Maine
Contact:

Re: a few more choices

Post by Angrothy » Wed Apr 06, 2005 12:46 am

boats/wars/auction

User avatar
Whisp
Player
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2004 3:00 am
Location: Omniscient
Contact:

Re: a few more choices

Post by Whisp » Tue Apr 12, 2005 7:44 am

It didnt seem to me there is any pattern as to what people want first syn.

User avatar
Elzamine
Player
Posts: 13
Joined: Wed Jun 02, 2004 2:00 am
Contact:

Re: a few more choices

Post by Elzamine » Thu Apr 21, 2005 1:52 pm

war/boat/auction for me :)

User avatar
llauf
Player
Posts: 59
Joined: Mon Mar 14, 2005 3:00 am
Location: Michigan
Contact:

Re: a few more choices

Post by llauf » Fri Apr 22, 2005 7:58 pm

Give me blood! Id also like the wars to have maybe a random war timer similar to the reckonings in which players of the chosen class are transported to an arena and the winner gets a prize say some quest points or something.

Locked