Sith Toxins, Too Long!

The place for suggestions more than one year old.
Tone/Gza/Aries

Sith Toxins, Too Long!

Post by Tone/Gza/Aries » Fri Oct 06, 2006 8:36 pm

It has been way to long since Sith Toxins have actually worked properly and I have brought it up in the game a few times when Imms were on but they are still fudged. I would really like to see these fixed properly if it is not to much to ask. :)

Mythology
Player

Re: Sith Toxins, Too Long!

Post by Mythology » Mon Oct 16, 2006 12:15 pm

There are a lot of skills/spells that aren't working correctly. Maybe this topic could be renamed to Skills and Spells Suggestions and have a list of skills and spells that either aren't working correctly or are too powerful/weak. For example, Death Barbs, from what I know, works like it is supposed to, aside from it deals about 6 damage. It works correctly, but it's weak.
-Mythology, the Anonymous Anarchist

Tieryo
Immortal

Re: Sith Toxins, Too Long!

Post by Tieryo » Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:04 pm

Toxins appear to be fixed (as far as I can tell) with a recent update. I do suggest starting a list of skills that need adjustment, over in the adjustments -> skills and spells forum.
"The pig go. Go is to the fountain. The pig put foot. Grunt. Foot in what? ketchup. The dove fly. Fly is in sky. The dove drop something. The something on the pig. The pig disgusting. The pig rattle. Rattle with dove. The dove angry. The pig leave. The dove produce. Produce is chicken wing. With wing bark. No Quack."