Berserk

The place for suggestions more than one year old.
Thorin
Player

Berserk

Post by Thorin » Wed Jan 31, 2007 5:29 pm

I think that berserk should be well....better. It only lasts for 5 minutes at 118 and all you get is a health boost and some hitroll and damroll. I think it should be more around the lines of say warcry. 1.5x chance of having defenses work and landing attacks, and give an str bonus too. But also keep the health, hr, and dr boosts, and the pounding it gives on your armor class. I think that since it lasts for such a short time and hurts your armor class, it would even itself out more, with the warcry affects.

Gza
Player

Re: Berserk

Post by Gza » Wed Jan 31, 2007 11:46 pm

But if Berserk does all that with the defenses then whats gonna happen when you remort and you can war cry AND berserk. That would be kinda powerful. Maybe at least make Berserk last longer then it does now.
Gza - SoldieR IN LifE

Thorin
Player

Post by Thorin » Thu Feb 01, 2007 2:33 pm

Well then lets say instead of adding an exact warcry affect, what if its just maybe an extra attack plus the hp, hr, and dr for 5 or 6 minutes? The berserk is now just doesnt seem to do the dwarf any justice. Its called BERSERK for crying out loud!!! :)

Gza
Player

Post by Gza » Thu Feb 01, 2007 7:32 pm

I like the idea of having Berserk give a chance to add an extra attack per round and lasting a little longer :)
Gza - SoldieR IN LifE

Post by Guest » Thu Feb 01, 2007 9:49 pm

Thorin wrote: Its called BERSERK for crying out loud!!!

We seriously need to come up with a better name for remorted Dwarfs. Dwarves are known for magic too why can't we have some sort of magical name?

I like the idea of a few extra's with using berserk too.

Gza
Player

Post by Gza » Fri Feb 02, 2007 6:08 pm

I would say Mystic but thats one of the old Remort names.
Gza - SoldieR IN LifE