Wiki Page!

Suggestions or ideas to help improve Sentience? Toss 'em in here to see how the others feel about it. Note that this is only for -new- ideas. Things already in the game belong in the Adjustments forum.
Cataclysm
Player

Wiki Page!

Post by Cataclysm » Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:03 pm

They're useful and pupolar, so Sentience should have one. :) It will also give people waiting for the re-release a brief overview of the game, because I've forgotten more than I'd like to admit. :\
Moo. I r smell better than you.

Tieryo
Immortal

Re: Wiki Page!

Post by Tieryo » Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:51 am

Well, the sentience bugtracker is technically a wiki as well, but that's going to be more for development/code topics. If you mean like wikipedia itself? Sentience wouldn't meet their notability, etc requirements, so there isn't much point to it.

I am, however, working on a website update that should cover things that we're planning and working toward.
"The pig go. Go is to the fountain. The pig put foot. Grunt. Foot in what? ketchup. The dove fly. Fly is in sky. The dove drop something. The something on the pig. The pig disgusting. The pig rattle. Rattle with dove. The dove angry. The pig leave. The dove produce. Produce is chicken wing. With wing bark. No Quack."